PICNIC DATING IS ON THE RISE!
You can really tell a lot about someone by the way they picnic! If you didn’t know that picnic dating is a “thing,” well, you know now! Picnics aren’t just about what is on the table, the joy of a picnic is eating outdoors somewhere beautiful and peaceful. From yachts to riverbanks, to mountain tops, find your perfect spot! Here a few suggestions to include in your Picnic set up to make your date Instagram worthy. Remember, this is your time to shine, so bring an element of surprise and whatever you do, don’t show up empty handed! A PICNIC BACKPACK or PICNIC BASKET is exactly what you need. PICNIC BASKETS AND BACKPACKS come with cooler compartments, bottle holders and often times, full dining sets. Once you assemble a PICNIC TRAVELER, keep it stocked and ready to go, because you will be using this baby a lot in 2020!
- MINI VASE with FLOWERS or CANDLES always work!
- TABLE CLOTH and TREE LANTERNS
- CORKSCREW, CUTLERY for TWO
- NAPKINS and WIPES
- MINI TABLE that fits in your backpack. - A nice BOTTLE OF BUBBLY; CHAMPAGNE or WINE, but, do try to find out their drink preferences before you stock up on beer, cider, or wine, they may not drink alcohol so maybe a fancy Mock-tail will do.
- A BOARD or CARD GAME or an ART PROJECT for TWO.
- A BLANKET and a couple of FESTIVE PILLOWS
- MINI SPEAKER and FAVORITE SONG LIST
CAN’T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO TALK ABOUT?
Some interesting things to chat about?
- Which far-off places would you like to visit?
- What sights would you love to see?
- What skills or hobbies would you like to develop?
- What fears would you love to conquer?
- If money were no issue, how would you spend your day?
- What would your ideal holiday be?
- Would you like to learn to make or do something?
- What new hobbies would you like to try?
Enjoy your picnic and don’t forget to take a few photos!